There’s a lot that goes into developing an app that most people aren’t aware of. Sure, your app needs to work well, aid numerous people and have zero flaws, but you also have to make sure you market it correctly 識男仔. Just because you created an app and it’s available online to purchase, doesn’t mean it’s going to be successful. Instead, you have to make sure that your targeted users get a hold of it. Similar to website owners who have to employ content marketing and SEO strategies, app designers have to use ASO, or “App Store Optimization” to get the word out about their baby. Take a look at some tips for doing this:
- Write out a detailed description that will get everyone’s attention: The last thing you want is to have a short description that tells potential buyers absolutely nothing 聊天室. Why would they want to spend money on something that they have no idea how to use? Typically, your description should be around 3 or 4 sentences long, telling the public the perks of this app, what it includes and why they can’t live without it.
- Make sure your release date is accurate: Your original release date is the day that you sent your app in to be considered for the App Store. Once it’s accepted, it takes a few days to actually appear in the App Store 識男仔. That’s why when it eventually does show up in the App Store, you need to edit the release date. This way it gets onto the “New Apps” list, so more people can see it exists.
- Create some free versions: Of course, you want to make a profit, so you charge for your app. However, if you want to see your sales go up, you should come up with a free “lite” version of the app. This ends up letting potential buyers understand your app a little more and see how it works before making the decision to buy it.
- Send out press releases: To get the word out about your app, you should put together some kind of press release and send it out to all of the major press outlets in your field. That means searching for blogs and any other kind of publications that are relevant to your cause. In your press release, you should tell them a little bit about your app, inviting them to try it for free and then review it. Remember, any publicity is good publicity.
- Promote yourself on social media: In today’s world, social media is key, so use it to get the word out about your app. Whether you use YouTube, Twitter or Facebook, this will help your app make its mark online, while connecting with your targeted users.
- Advertise your app: Like when you’re trying to promote any product, advertising is crucial. Since everything is very digital today, it’s best to do this online through relevant sites that you think your targeted users would go on.